- Dead Rodent
- Dust Mites
Call us: 801-298-2788
Professional Air Duct Cleaning For Northern Utah
Cleaning Utah's Air Ducts for Over 15 Years
Why Clean Your Air Ducts?
- If you have not had your home or business air ducts cleaned in the last five years,
- Contained in the hundreds of square feet of surface area in your air ducts are years of accumulation of dust, dirt, pollen, hair, spider webs, dead insects, dust mites and other allergens and impurities.
- The impurities and bacteria in your air ducts may contribute to the adverse effects of allergies, sinus problems and other health issues.
- Mold spores and moisture can breed mold growth in contaminated air duct systems.
- A homeowner CANNOT effectively clean their own air ducts. Special equipment and professional training is required. Specially formulated and environmentally friendly solutions can be sprayed into your air ducts to kill mold, bacteria and eliminate odors.
- Duct cleaning can help to keep dust particles out of your home’s air and off of your furniture and counters.
Air Duct Cleaning
We use a very large vacuum system designed to put your air duct system under negative pressure. We close or seal each vent to maintain this pressure and prevent dust entry into the home. We then clean the interior of the ductwork with special tools that travel through the ductwork to dislodge the debris. Once airborne inside the ductwork, the debris is drawn into the vacuum system by the strong airflow created by the negative pressure. After cleaning the ductwork, we can sanitize or deodorize the system.
One of the most overlooked parts of the home is the heating and cooling ductwork. Out of sight, but always working for you, the home ductwork usually contains as much space as an average size room. When was the last time this “room” was cleaned?
The heating and cooling ductwork is a perfect breeding ground for germs and bacteria. Some health experts believe that approximately one in six people who suffer from allergies do so as a direct result of fungi and bacteria in the air duct system.
Health considerations aside, there are other good reasons to have your air ducts cleaned. Dust and dirt in the heating/cooling system is a primary cause of system breakdown and unscheduled service calls. A clean system is also more efficient.
So, as you can see, furnace and air duct cleaning makes the system last longer and conserve energy. Consider having your air ducts cleaned today. We recommend cleaning every 2-3 years, depending on your living circumstances or annually for homes with allergic patients. Give us a call today for the finest furnace/air duct cleaning available. You’ll be glad you did!
Residential & Commercial air duct cleaning. Serving Northern Utah including Salt Lake City, Ogden & Provo Utah.
FACT . . . 50% of all illnesses are either caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air. (American College of Allergists)
FACT . . . One out of six people who suffer from allergies do so because of the direct relationship to the fungi and bacteria in air duct systems. (Total Health & Better Health Magazines)
FACT . . . Legionnaire’s Disease was spawned in air conditioning ducts. It killed 29 people in 1976. (American Lung Assoc.)
FACT . . . Children are more likely than adults to be affected by polluted indoor air— they breathe faster, inhale more air per unit of body weight and are closer to the ground where concentrations are higher. (Dept. of Consumer Affairs)
FACT . . . The elderly, asthmatics, and people with breathing problems, allergies, and lung diseases are also likely to be more sensitive to pollutants. (Dept. of Consumer Affairs)
FACT . . . Most people spend 60-90% of their time indoors. (American Lung Association)