Hire the Most Reliable Dryer Vent Cleaning Centerville, Utah Company
Did you know that fires caused by home clothes dryers lead to property loss of approximately $35 million every year? This is a figure from the US Fire Administration that calculates the value of damaged caused by such fires. They further point out that not cleaning dryer vents is the root cause of this problem.
Cleaning dryer vents isn’t easy. You may not have the right tools to do it alone. Moreover, there are a few inaccessible areas that you won’t reach even if you manage to clean the top surface. Most dryer vent manufacturers recommend cleaning the vents at least once a year. If you are not sure how to go about cleaning the dryer vent, contact us right away. We are the leading dryer vent cleaning company in Centerville, Utah, that can make your dryer vents look like new.
Symptoms of Dryer Vent Blockage
Cleaning the lint trap after washing your clothes is essential to prevent dryer vent fire. But even then, some debris and lint remain in the dryer vent. Over the years, this lint accumulates every time you wash clothes. Eventually, they clog up the dryer vent, restricting the airflow and leading to a potential fire threat.
If you don’t know when to call a dryer vent cleaner, here are some of the symptoms that you should keep in mind:
• Clothes take longer to dry.
• Clothes feel much hotter after every drying cycle.
• The outdoor dryer wall vent doesn’t open when the dryer is running.
• The dryer suddenly stops before completing its drying cycle. It means that the dryer has gone past its safe operating temperature.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Centerville Utah
We offer a comprehensive dryer vent cleaning Centerville Utah service, including inspecting the dryer vent to find out the clogged areas, thoroughly cleaning it, and upgrading your existing dryer vent if need be. Our experienced and skilled staff use their expertise to clean every nook and corner of the vent before leaving your property.
Lint and debris are two of the biggest enemies of a dryer vent. But we can clean everything once we take a look at the vent’s condition. Here’s how we work:
• We fix a date to inspect your property’s dryer vent according to your convenience.
• A team of cleaners will arrive at your house. We use the latest tools in the industry to ensure that we can clean everything quickly.
• We even use drain cameras to see the areas that we can’t usually use because of the vent’s design.
• Next, we use vacuum cleaners and a few cleaning solutions to get rid of the debris and lint from the vents.
Hiring us means you don’t need to worry about a dryer fire anytime soon. In addition to thoroughly cleaning your dryer vent, we can also upgrade to improve its efficiency. Some of the upgrades that we recommend are as follows:
• Dryer roof vents
• Flush-mount dryer wall vents
• Dryer wall vents
• Dryer flex
• Dryer vent guards that protect the vent from rodents and birds
Call us at 801-298-2788 to schedule your appointment in Centerville Utah today. We promise to make your dryer vent spot-free before leaving your house.