Professional Centerville Utah Air Duct Cleaning
Over time, your home’s air ducts collect pollen, dust, molds, debris, and spores. These eventually block the air ducts and affect the HVAC system’s performance. Unclean air ducts allow dust particles to circulate in the air, thus accumulating on various surfaces in your home. If you notice that your furniture is getting dirty frequently or the HVAC system isn’t cooling down the room as quickly as it used to, you should contact an air duct cleaning company immediately.
Cleaning air ducts eliminate allergens from the air, prevents the growth of mold, spores, bacteria, and fungi, reduces the strain on your HVAC system, and lowers the amount of dust circulating in your house. If you want a professional to take a look at your air ducts and clean them right away, call All Clean Air Duct Cleaning today.
Our air duct cleaning process
Here’s how our workers clean your air ducts:
- The first step is a quick inspection that tells us how much dirt we have to deal with. We use drain cameras to find that out. It allows us to plan how to go about cleaning the air ducts.
- The next step involves breaking down the stubborn dust particles using high-pressured air. Sometimes, using a broom isn’t enough to clean the air ducts. Grime and dust particles stick to the corners and the duct’s surface and they don’t go away easily. In such cases, we use high-pressured air to blast through these particles to make it easier for us to get rid of them.
- Next, we use an advanced vacuum cleaner that sucks the loose dirt and grime from the air ducts. We even use a broom to collect the dust in one place. This allows us to quickly remove everything using the vacuum cleaner.
- We double-check whether there is anything left in the air ducts or not. If there isn’t, we spray a sanitizer so that the ducts emit a sweet fragrance. Sanitizers are also useful in keeping molds and mildew away for a long period. That means you don’t need to worry about the air duct getting blocked within a few months.
Why hire All Clean Air Duct Cleaning?
Centerville, Utah, already has numerous air duct cleaning companies. But what makes us different from the others? Why should you hire us and not another company?
• Affordable price – Companies want to attract customers with unbelievable prices, but some hidden terms and conditions may eventually increase the service charges. We don’t follow such strategies. You pay the price that we quote over the phone. There are no hidden charges or terms and conditions that can change this price.
• Camera inspection – We use drain cameras to check the air ducts. This allows us to access the hidden areas of the ducts that we can’t see with our eyes.
• Advanced cleaning techniques – We use a combination of both traditional and modern cleaning methods. According to our experts, this is the best way to keep air ducts clean for a long time.
All Clean Air Duct Cleaning is always ready to clean your air ducts. Call us at 801-298-2788 to book an appointment and get a free quote.